An entire guide about Google find my device here. Google find My device you may unlock your smartphone, play sound remotely, and secure your device. With this option, you may additionally find the location of your Android smartphone.
Right here you can without difficulty unlock and Reset your Android smartphone with Google find My device in case you forgot your smartphone password or pattern lock or PIN.
We assist you to Reset your Password, face lock, and pattern lock or pin for free
- Find my device on
- Device Powered On
- Location turned on
- Signed in to a Google Account
- Connected to smartphone data or WiFi
Locate your phone
if you lose your smartphone, you will locate it remotely via the find My device. you can need to check in on your Google Account to find My device. this may take some seconds, however, the service must be ready to track your smartphone.
- go to the Find My device website.
- next, sign in to your Google account.
- After that, check if your device is visible.
About Google My Device Options
- In case your smartphone is off, turn it on.
- Subsequently, open your pc or laptop and connect to the internet.
- In the browser, go to the Google My device web page.
- Subsequently, log in with google account on Android smartphone.
- Now you will see 3 specific options (Play Sound, Lock, and Erase).
Play Sound – tap on the Play Sound option, you can ring your smartphone. stop your mobile ringing, press stop option
Lock – Lock your lost device, set or change your password and display the message on the last screen to help those who’ve observed your lost device.
- Now tap on the secure device option.
- Subsequently, it will show the recovery message and phone number.
- On this step, type recovery message and phone number
- Ultimately, select the secure device option.
Erase – choose this option to Reset your Android device. This reset method will delete all your smartphone data, Like Settings, Google account, system and app information, Downloaded apps, music, pictures
- Now, choose the Erase device option.
- In the Erase device option, read the warnings, then choose the Erase option.
- You’ll be asked to sign in to your Google Account earlier than the erasing process starts.
- The device will reboot and take several mins to start out.
Once your smartphone or tablet is removed, it’ll reboot automatically. the subsequent time you switch on the device, log in to your Google Account and set it up as you did after your first purchase.